Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Blessings

     Today's thoughts may be a bit different.  I have a been a bit down the last couple of days because of what is going on in my life. Those of you who know me, can understand what I am saying and at this point I am going to have to make some hard decisions.   My comments are not going to be humorous, but I hope they are uplifting.
     Lately, I have been seeing the glass half empty.  This happens occassionally to this man (me) of uncureable optomism.  It is the dawn and I am trying to awaken.  The only way to do this is to take stock of my blessings and what great things God has provided for me.  They are many.  This  blue "funk" needs to be broken and my attitude needs to change back to the glass being half full.  The bottom line is, I am richly blessed.  I am not just talking about things. 
   When you are down, take a look around you at what is happening that is good in your life.  No matter what you are going through, there is always an abundance of good things.  Concentrate on those things, it will lift you up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment