Sunday, September 4, 2011

Not This Year. Darn

     I wrote this post two years ago and am very saddened that this is not going to happen this year.  My wonderful surgeon has told me that I cannot play golf until probably October 1.  This is driving me crazy.  Maybe not crazy because I am already there but I think you get the point.  Soon, I hope, very soon.  In the meantime, enjoy a rerun.
     One last thing, I am going to be off for about a week.  Before you start cheering wildly, I hate to burst your bubble but I am going to return next week.  Have a great week! 

Where Else Would I Be Going On A Day Off?

It's Labor Day Weekend so I am not going to write much today. I am going to go play golf (what else?) over at the Central Coast of California with the normal group. The three of us have a lot of fun together on the course and the antics are memorable, if nothing else.
I am bigdog, the nickname I was given because I am such a fan of Big Dog shirts and I am, well...a big guy (I also carry the nicname of Pirate, but that is another story.). Then there is Officer Steve. We call him that because for obvious reasons (He is a sargeant with the Fresno P.D.). Our third is Neeley, Hurler of Sticks. You can only guess where that nicname came from. I will be mentioning these fine gentlemen in later blogs. Lastly, We have a fourth joining us, who I have never met and I do not know his name. I shall call him, because I am such a baseball fan and I like the term, the player to be named later.
Have a great Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment