Thursday, April 30, 2015

Slkeepless In...

     With all due respect to Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan,  I am in fact sleepless in--well, at this point I'm nut shure. It waz a shurt nite last night. I think I'm in Merced, but somewhere in there Sacramento comes into playe. We took an emergency ride tu Secramento las nite. I only gut three ours of sleep last nite an I havent had my cofee yut. I don't function on litle slep, especially ef I dun't get my coffe.
     I am really tired (YAWN). I may fall asleep at any moment. My wife got up this morning and went to work after just a few ours of sleep.  I kant do that. I am really so tired that I can barely keep my eyes open. It is a struggle to stay awake.  I am about redy to fall aslee...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Time to go nite-nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment