Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Great Inventions

     I know that I entitled this bit of wisdom "Great Inventions" but I am going to focus on what I believe is the greatest invention man has ever seen.  What would you think that is?  Think now, challenge yourself.  I'll give you some time.  I'm going to have some cookies and milk, so I'll give you some time.
...................................................................................................................................................................
**********************************************************************************
##################################################################################
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
No, it's not the computer keyboard or the typewriter.
.....................................................................................................................................................................
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Here's a good one:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Here's my favorite:$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I can't forget this one, it felt a little left out:%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
     There is something about cookies and milk that just sort of satisfy the soul.  I fully intended to talk about cookies and milk here, but I am going to save that for another blog.  When I wake up in the morning I always write my blog and it is hard to come up with ideas so I will write about it later.  I don't know, maybe I'll forget and not write about it.
     What is the greatest invention known to man?  Take a minute to respond and post a comment.  I'll get back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment