Monday, August 10, 2015

Away, Away

     This will be a very short post today. All I will say is that I am away from my desk.  Rest assured I'm not going to disappoint you as I will be back soon.


     OK, I'm back.  That wasn't too long was it?  Well, sometimes you just have to step away from something to get a new perspective on what you are doing. This was just that case and I had to step away in order to not get swept away. Often we get too close to something and that nearness has a tendency to cloud our judgement and emotion.  I'm stepping back and taking a fresh look at what is going on.
     I'm sorry but I just can't share a picture with you this morning or whatever time of day it is for you. As you know, I have a wealth of pictures that I love to share with you, but that just isn't the case today.  Again, it is a matter of perspective and change. You can be assured that my next post will have pictures as I am very much aware of how much you enjoy seeing and experiencing them.
     I have to close now. It is very hard looking at things from new perspectives and I must conserve my energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment