Saturday, August 8, 2015

Forever Vigilant--Awake At 1:15 AM

     How many of you are awake at this hour making sure that our world is safe?  I am. The time is 1:17 PDT, or 01:17 military time. Don't ask me what that is in Zulu or Greenwich Time as I am not sure.  I think it is ten hours ahead of us, but I am not sure of this.I think I am awake writing this, but I am not 100% certain. This may be just a cruel joke. However, I am at my post being vigilant making sure the world is safe.  Should something happen like the Martians invade or the endangered hoards of "Boogie Men" attack, I will sound the alarm.
      Who would I sound the alarm to and how would that alarm sound. I kind of like the alarm sounds on a German  U-boat that I have heard in all those German submarine movies. Someone yells out Alam, Alam and you know something bad is happening or about to happen. Its kind of like have you made out your will yet time.  You aren't going  to be walking on this planet long Buddy because that American destroyer above you has you zeroed in and here come the depth charges time. I'm sorry, but you just can't stop the inevitable.
     I have just checked out my window and can assure you all is well.  If something changes and it appears that we are in trouble of "The Calamity" befalling us, I will sound the alarm, or Alam, Alam--whatever the case may be. Go back to sleep, I shall remain vigilant!







Why am I still awake at 1:17 AM PDT or 01:17 PDT military time?












ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ


A picture of the destroyer USS Black Rascal Creek during anti-submarine manuvers. So I spelled manuvers wrong.
This isn't the USS Black Rascal Creek?  What am I going to do with my staff?  










No comments:

Post a Comment