Monday, August 3, 2015

Entitlements, A Very Controversial Topic

     Some of you wonder where I get my blog ideas and tiles for those blogs. My thoughts wandered onto this very thought this morning, so it came to me that it was imperative that I shed some light on this very subject. My thoughts have a tendency to wander. It must be my wander lust. You, my readers, have a right to be let in on this very complicated process.
      First, I try to write as early in the morning as I can. Basically, it is one of the first things that I do when I get up in the morning. I get out of bed and make my coffee--excuse me a moment, I haven't made my coffee yet.  I'll be right back.
      You know, there is just something about grinding your own coffee beans in the morning for a fresh pot of coffee.  Did you know that a coffee bean is not a bean at all, but is the see of the fruit of the coffee tree?  Yes, coffee does grow on trees, unlike money which my ex-wife seems to think. At any rate, I prefer a dark roast and that has nothing to do with how I choose a title for my blogs.
     Returning to the subject at hand--what was the subject at hand anyway? Oh yes, how do I get ideas for my blogs?  Yes, it is a very complicated process, one that is so complicated that is difficult to put into words. You have to remember, you are dealing with a very complicated mind.  This brain of mine is working constantly and ideas flow and go through it faster than a Lamborghini being chased by a CHP on the road between Barstow and Las Vegas. Uh, the Lambo is speeding by the way and the CHP is being left in the dust, but you knew that.
     We eat a lot of Chinese take out from Panda Express.  The culinary choices here in Merced are limited to say the least. Yes, I realize that it is hard to say that Panda Express is real Chinese but we sort of like it. Its not quite Hopsing Harry's, but it is quick and fairly tasty. They always include a fortune cookie.  You can draw your own conclusions.
     How do I choose my blog topics?  Oh, just forget it.

My staff, hard at work coming up with ideas for me to cover in my blog.











No comments:

Post a Comment