Thursday, September 27, 2012

Good Morning!

     Here I am again in front of a huge blank screen with my task to fill the huge void with my brilliant rantings, humor and observations.  The key to this is having something to write about. My mind is blank  As I sip on my morning coffee-it is normally the first thing in the morning about 5:00 AM or 05:00 for you in the military or for my international readers-I write because I am a morning person.  Hey, wait a minute. That could be the topic for today.  I could talk about being a morning person as opposed to a night owl.  Sometimes I amaze myself, especially when I am under the gun.  Here goes.
     I am a morning person, not a night owl......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Wha...Wha...Did I fall asleep?  Oops, sorry I didn't mean to.  Oh heck, it's early.  I'm going back to bed.
     If you need a flight or a hotel, don't forget to check out Hotwire.com.  There are some great deals on LastMinuteTravel as well.  I'm going to finish my coffee and go back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment