Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I decided yesterday that it was time. My blogs have been dormant too long and it was about time to bore you once again with my irreverent (hey, so that's how you spell irreverant) observations on life. You don't need to laugh at my humor because I have been told I am not funny. I can live with that, but that isn't going to stop me. Sorry, but you are stuck with me. I thank you for following me and reading my blog. Most of all, I commend you continuing to read my mindless and unimportant drivel. Don't get me wrong, I don't want you to stop reading and following it but I do want to thank you and hope you will continue to tune in. I don't know if you have noticed but I have a few new sponsors. Please check them out and click on them if you need their services. I am especially happy to have the LegalShield family of services. Identity theft is a serious problem in our electronic culture. You can protect your identity with our LegalShield Identity Theft program. Unlike many of the other protection companies, we will actively restore your identity should it be stolen. Check it out. That's it for today. Can't wait to hear from you and see you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment