Saturday, March 9, 2013

Chcolate Brownie With Hot Fudge Sauce and A Scoop of Ice Cream

     Lat night it was a chocolate brownie smothered in hot fudge and a scoop of vanilla ice cream.  Was it great!  Did I have a good night's sleep? NO!
     Don't worry, I didn't get arrested and the cows didn't get out of the fence.  There was something about Denise's lost brother who is a multi-millionaire. I asked her about this in the morning after I woke up, but she denied it very strongly.  Is she hiding something?  OK, in her defense, this was a dream with no base in reality. The last few night have been really weird as far as dreams are concerned.
     The dream kept occurring all night.   I would try to get another dream going, but to no avail. My eyes  would close and I would drift off to sleep but the saga of the rich brother kept coming through.  He was a nice fellow, but even Denise didn't know who he was.  I know, I asked her--several times. That is a good thing, Denise being in my dreams, because now my beloved Denise is in my dreams.  I guess I was right when I kept saying she was truly the woman of my dreams. Now she is part of them, along with her non-existent rich brother.
     It seems as though my last few posts have been a bit strange.  I have an excuse, it is a lack of sleep.  In the last four nights, I have only had one good night.  If the dancing elephants show up tonight, I know I am in big trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment