Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Been Away Far Too Long

     Yes, I have been away far too long.  Working a book has been very exciting, but I have neglected my blog for far too long. The bottom line is, I enjoy writing and sharing with you.  The blog allows me to do some different writing, sharing my crazy thoughts and humor.  What was amazing to me is the number of you who have been following it and been reading it even though I haven't posted for a few months.  I thank you for that, and want to let you know that I will be more faithful to you as far as writing.
     Yes, you have heard this before, but you must understand that this is not easy and it truly taxes my small brain in a mighty way.  Bottom line is I enjoy writing it and truly enjoy the fact that you are reading it. Actually, I am shocked that you are reading it. Ok, I used bottom line one too many times here, but that is the bottom line and I want to share the bottom line with you.  The bottom line is so important, and if you don't keep that bottom line in focus, you can miss the bottom line altogether.  What am I saying here? I flat don't know.  Bear with me here, you know I have a tendency to ramble.
   Anyway, welcome back and I hope that my writing will add a little humor to you life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment