Wednesday, May 22, 2013

ll Hail The Mighty Yard Sale! Part Two

     So I went off on a sort of tangent yesterday.  That's what happens when you have ADHD.  Oh well, you will have to just bear with me on that one.  I have explained many times to you that I have a tendency to do that as the thoughts race through my head.  Those of you who live in Bulgaria, and I welcome you by the way, will just have to go with the flow.
    Which brings something up I just thought of.  My Bulgarian friend is probably reading this and wondering what the heck "go with the flow" means.  After all, I am not a river or stream. Let me explain it this way.  "Going with the flow" means to not try to think about what I am trying to say but just enjoy it for what it is.  Should you undertake the task of trying to figure out what I am trying to say, it won't help and you may get to the place of total confusion. I find myself in that place many times and I am the one who is writing this. Believe me, I have tried to figure out exactly what I am saying and have not been overly successful. At times, I scare myself. In the meantime I have this advice--go with the flow.
Kelsey Vinyard Winery in Avila Beach, Ca.  What does it have to do with the post today? Absolutely nothing, but I thought you would enjoy the picture.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment