Monday, June 17, 2013

Hello Again From Here

     Don't get mad at me for not posting since May.  I have been a bit busy.  My life has gone through a few changes, and I guess that is good.  I didn't quite expect these changes in such a short time. My life is based on consistency, and change is not my friend.  In this case, change has been for the better.
     Here it is folks, in a nutshell.  I know those of you who know me say that it is impossible for me in any way to share an abridged version of my thoughts, but here goes in a list in chronological order all within a space of two weeks:

1.) Packed up and moved from my apartment to a house.
2.) Packed up and moved my fiancee from her house 60 miles away to our house in Fresno where we will be living together.  More about this in later posts, or maybe not because she reads my posts.
3.) Moved my fiancee's son from the house that she was living in to his cousin's house
3.5.) Moved my fiancee's other son from his apartment in Merced to my old apartment in Fresno where I lived with my son where he will be rooming with my son in the apartment I moved out of.
4.) Moved and took to the landfill in Merced two derelict piano's from my fiancee's garage.
5.) My mother died, I am not kidding about this, and we had a memorial service for her.
6.) Got married, yes to my fiancee and not another woman.

     Wow, what a fun and exciting couple of weeks. And by the way, I haven't played golf in several weeks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment