Saturday, June 29, 2013

Summertime...When The Living Is Easy

     Are we sure about that?  All I can say, living here on the West Coast in California, is that it is going to be very hot!
     That's OK because I have heard it said that it is a "dry" heat.  What is a dry heat anyway?  One hundred degrees is one hundred degrees and that is all.  Today is going to be 108 I think.  What about the other eight degrees,  are they dry? I think not, it is still hot as heck.
     What do people do in 108 degree heat.  As little as possible I would think. I am going to stay in my office and turn up the air conditioner.  The fan is going and I have work to do, so that is where I think I will hide.  "Oh honey, you know how hard I am working.  Could you bring me another fruit punch please?"  Somehow, I don't think that is going to work with Denise.
     There is one thing that is on the positive side in all this.  At least we don't live in Death Valley where it is going to be 129 degrees.
Maybe this will help you cool off.  I didn't take the picture though, Its not that great.

No comments:

Post a Comment