Saturday, June 22, 2013

It's Saturday...Unless You Are In Japan

     It's Saturday today.  That means that today is a day off, so don't expect a post on my blog.  I am off to do some fun stuff, so today is not a work day. Let me see what fun things are on my agenda for today.
     Hmmm...let me see.  First I have to bring in as many of the boxes left in the garage that are filled with moving stuff as I can. Those three recliners we brought from Denise's house need to find a home somewhere so have to be moved from where they are outside the house into their final resting place in the house.  I vote the dump, but I probably would wind up in the dump as well if we did that.
     Next, I have to get the last of the stuff that is supposed to go into my office into my office. that is ok, because most of that stuff is papers that need to be gone through and thrown away.  Wait a minute, I still have use for that receipt from Wal Mart when I bought those bananas four years ago.  Maybe the banana lobby has been trying to get in touch with me in order to reward that 5 million dollar prize in that banana buying contest.  I haven't forgotten those words "Proof of purchase required". Maybe I won and don't know it. Maybe I will keep my divorce papers from my first marriage as they may be important in the future.
     It's going to rain probably early Monday morning.  We have a piano in a crate in our back yard that needs to get out of the elements so we are going to try to bring it into the garage.  Why a piano in our back yard you ask? Because it wouldn't fit in the garage, especially when we have a 6'6" Chickering Grand Piano sitting in the middle of the garage on the garage floor. That's another story in and of itself by the way. I am learning a lot about pianos and how to and not to move them.
     Times a waisting and  it is Saturday you know.  I don't have time to post today, it is time to get to the fun stuff
Oh well, maybe a nap later.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment