Monday, June 24, 2013

Bought A New Book

     I bot a new book today.  I think it is called a dikshunary. As you know, I have truble spelling at times so I had hoped that this mite help when a word just didn't seem spelled rite.  At any rate, it wasn't that expensive to buy and I thot I mite need it someday.
     As a profesionel riter, it is my duty to be able to put things down and have them spelled korektly.  There is a standard amongst us profeshunal riters and we are held to a hier level of performance.  Our riting has to be corect in all aspects of its presentashun.  That means the words have to be spelled properly. The words also have to be used with their ther meanings as well.  That is why I bought the dictionery, so that I can bring to you in my riting that hier standerd.
     At this point, my speling woes have been fixed hopefully.  Time will tell, but I will promiz you that I will use the book whenever I am stumped on the corect spelling of a word.  I owe that hi standard of profeshunalizm to you my readers.
     Denise asked me this morning if I was interested in dinosaurs. She told me that I should get a book that talks about a particular dinosaur.  I told her that I was too old to be interested in buying anything related to the dinosaurs.  I think she called it a Thesaurus.  By the way, was the Thesaurus a plant eater or a meat eater and which period did it live in?

Many of these guys are dinosaurs, but don't tell them I said that.  Not the right kind of dinosaurs either. If you recognize yourself in this picture don't feel offended, I do this out of love.
     You will be happy to know that I am drinking my first cup of coffee right now as we speak.











P.S. Was that a better post Louis?

No comments:

Post a Comment