Thursday, June 20, 2013

Homey Don't Feel To Good Today

     I think I caught a bug somewhere.  My body aches and I feel like my head is 1000 feet under water. No fever, I really don't get a fever when I get a cold or the flu and I don't know why.  What I know right now is I feel "yucky". Every muscle, yes I do have muscles, in my body hurts and I have no energy.
That's the bulldozer that I think ran over me.
     Most of the time when a bug comes to visit me I really don't get ugly sick.  I don't get to the point that I run a high fever and my stomach hurts.  Generally it is just a "yuck" that comes over me.  I feel warm, but when I go to check my temperature, I never have one. So, excuse me because I am going back to bed.  
     I realize that this is a not so great post today, but my brain is somewhere in Minnesota today.  It must be the fever.  Oh, I forgot, I don't have a fever.  I still feel terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment