Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Cereal Serial (Captains Log: Supplemental) Written In Exile Under House Arrest

     I always wanted to write a Captains Log: Supplemental.   It was so cool when Captain Kirk or Picard or Janewicz--whatever her name was--or Tucker was in trouble they would always say "Captain's Log: Supplemental".
     Yes, you could say that I have been watching too much Star Trek lately, but what else is there to do when you are confined to your office. That's not exactly true, because I don't have a TV in my office. I have to go out of my office, my sipee cup guards in tow, and go to my bedroom to turn on the TV in there. I have opted out of the torture option in favor of the exile option, the torture option being watching "Frozen" continually on the main TV in the living room.
     It is a flat screen HD TV, which in essence I have been banned from watching by the invaders. By decree of the invaders, only "Frozen", The Disney Channel, The Cartoon Channel and Nick are permitted to be aired on the TV. It is their process of indoctrination. I choose exile.
     Hold on, their queen is returning.  I must go now as they do not know that I am writing this.What lies ahead, I do not know.
This was what it looked like Sunday.  The invader's  launched their attack from the sea.  I don't know how they did it since we live 70 miles inland, but they did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment