Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Written In Exile...Part I Don't Know And At This Point Don't Care

     Yesterday, there was hope.  The invaders had departed and it seemed as though my ordeal was over. Perceptions being as they are, I stopped briefly to catch my breath.  The sipee cup guards had left and the coast was clear. The invaders had boarded their longboats and left.  Can you tell I've been watching too many episodes of "The Vikings"?  I do what I can though lately it has been recorded Giants games and the invaders first choice, Barney. You can just imagine the depths and brutality of their torture.
     In my search for rest and recuperation, I chose to stay in the castle. It was quiet and the castle was deserted except for the queen and myself. I was able to climb on the throne once again and enjoy the quiet. This decision to stay was regrettably the wrong decision. The invaders have returned and this time it seems that it will be for a very long occupation.
The invaders return.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment