Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Thank God I Woke Up!

     As you know, things have been a bit stressful around here.  The guards-- you know, the ones with the sipee cups--have become a bit more aggressive and don't allow me to roam the castle freely as much.  They fear that I am communicating with the underground.  That's not true by the way, I just talk to myself in here a lot. The queen has gone over to the invaders so I am left alone in my office to be retrained.  Such is life.
     I haven't been sleeping well lately.  The night's sleep seems to have gotten shorter and I get less of it. The sleep that I do get isn't deep and refreshing, its shallow and restless.  What do you expect having to carry on the burdens of my people and their freedom.  These invaders are vicious and relentless.  I do not understand their culture.
     The mind does some crazy things.  Sometimes as we sleep it produces images-dreams- that are in deed strange and sort of off the wall. Such was the case the other night as I awoke from a sound sleep in a horrible sweat. The horrible dream that I experienced could only be attributed to my stress.
      Here is the basic happenings in that dream:

    As it turns out, there was this incredible new thing that came out--something using seaweed if I remember correctly--that was newest and greatest best thing. It cured cancer, was tremendously effective in weight loss, preserved the upholstery of your car and kept you teeth bright as well. This new wonder product came out of nowhere and was only available through an MLM, or multi-level marketing distributor ship.
     The upline of this product seemed to come out of nowhere as did the product. Nobody knew a thing about them.  They held their meetings and sold their distributorships and thousands joined.  The meeting were required and all distributors had to go and they were required to bring at least two people along.
The meetings were held by the company uplines, who nobody had heard of before. They essentially had appeared as if from space--you probably know where I am going with this.  People started disappearing, no one knew where these people who attended these meetings went.
     THEY WERE EATEN BY THE UPLINE AS THEY WERE ALIENS FROM ANOTHER PLANET!

OK, I know that seems a bit bizarre, and it is.  You have to realize the stress I am under right now.  I really am OK, and safe but it is a bit hectic right now. As a disclaimer, I have nothing against MLM companies and I have in fact been a part of them.  Don't hold that against me please.
     I want to again assure you that I am in fact sane--I think. My cereal is getting soggy so I think I will go eat it.
  That dream was scary.
       
The helmet the Aliens wore at their meetings.
 

1 comment:

  1. This miracle you speak of can be found at http://redoxliving.com. It might even help you sleep, and renew your cells of your body at the sametime!

    ReplyDelete