Sunday, May 4, 2014

Surrender is Emenent! (I May Not Have Spelled That Right, But Oh Well)

    The moat has been crossed and the castle door has been breached. The end is near.  As I sit here in a corner of the castle, I ponder my fate.  There is no sign of relief and the outcome is no longer in doubt. We have lost the battle.  The invaders have triumphed and it is just a matter of time before it is all at an end. I have, along with my beautiful queen have fought the valiant fight. All hope is lost and I bid you a fond farewell.
     Well, not really as I probably will write something else soon. After all, I'm not dead just suffering the effects of house guests--one step daughter, three step grandchildren and my youngest daughter. The quiet house is no longer.  

1 comment:

  1. hey...l haven't been home enough for you to include me in that craziness! haha

    ReplyDelete