Monday, October 20, 2014

I'm Sorry--It Just Has to Come Out (Part One)

I'm re-posting this so that I can continue the momentum that it created.  I really didn't mean to keep you hanging but I'm so sorry that I haven't been posting.  I haven't been writing much either. Will you forgive me, I hope?

     Thank you for all your concern.  No, I'm not sick and don't need surgery. What my intentions are here is to explain something to you in the context of being different. I want you to remember that I didn't say weird, I said different. Weird, as I have stated before, is a derogatory term and I absolutely refuse to use it when discussing my sense of humor and how it manifests itself. What I do have to share with you--and notice that I didn't say explain, because I don't have to explain anything to anyone because I am who I am and am very proud of that fact although I have sort of embarrassed my wife on several occasions--is how things kind of bubble up in my brain and just have to come out.
     Where do I get my ideas? I have had to ask myself to take a look at the process at which ideas come to me and into my brain.With a great amount of inner searching and contemplation, I have come to the conclusion that the come from a region of my body just above my liver.  Why my liver, I don't know. My hope is that they don't come from my appendix because If I ever have an appendectomy, I probably wouldn't be funny again. Let's hope that isn't the case.
     More about this whole process later in future posts. Until then, please click on one of my advertiser's advertisements to check out their fine products.  I live and die by TripAdvisor so check them out.  Also, If nothing else, click on one of the Adsense Ads.  All my advertisers are fine people and are just trying to do business in America or wherever they may be. Until next time...whatever, just come back soon.
Here is another tidbit from my fertile brain...uh liver.  A salmon went into a lawyer's office fishing for a lawsuit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment