Wednesday, October 22, 2014

I'm Sorry--It Just Has To Come Out (The Real Part 2)

     Yep, this is the real Part 2 to "I'm Sorry--It Just Has To Come Out".  Yesterday was just an add on to what I had said in Part One. I kind of got off task a bit talking about clocks and time and such, but as the most wise Philosopher Who Shall Remain Nameless is noted to say very frequently, "It is what it is.".  This brilliant philosopher goes by a host of other names such as She Who Is To Be Obeyed and other monikers that I shall not divulge in order to protect the innocent--namely me.
     Excuse me, I must stop and make myself a cup of coffee.  I'll be right back.
*
*
*
*
*
Ok, I'm back. Let me take a sip.  That tastes great.  I grind my own French Roast Beans you know.  Just the right cream and a teaspoon full of brown sugar makes for a perfect cup of coffee. Now that is a cup of coffee.  I used to put artificial sweetener in it, but I ran out and tried brown sugar.
     I like brown sugar in my coffee much better than the artificial sweetener.  It is much more natural and it eliminates one more man made chemical going into my body. Brown sugar also doesn't leave a horrible aftertaste as does the artificial sweetener.
     Speaking of artificial sweeteners, I much prefer the pink one. It is so much sweeter than the others. It also dissolves better in my coffee.  That is another advantage of brown sugar over white granulated sugar. I know that some prefer the blue packet or the yellow packet, but that's not me. I much prefer the old standby of the pink packet.  After all, how much of that stuff did they give to those rats before they got cancer.  I heard it was half a ton for each rat. Chocolate will cause cancer if you eat enough of it. I read that somewhere in a medical journal, but I don't remember where. I think it was in a publication published by the Department of Applied Science which also stated that Mexican Food will kill you.
    I stay away from the blue packets and the yellow packets.  They say that they cause diminished brain function--enough said.
My temporary home after mentioning "She Who Is To Be Obeyed". The plumbers will be here this afternoon and the Heating and Air Conditioning  Man is coming tomorrow morning. 
   
     

No comments:

Post a Comment