Thursday, October 23, 2014

Not The Usual Today

     My post today is going to take a bit of a different road.  As most of you know, I enjoy being the clown.  To make a person laugh is very important to me, and to see you laugh even if it is a pity laugh at how bad my joke or statement was is very rewarding to me.  My hope is that I have given you many great belly laughs as well as the subtle turned eye at some really bad humor.  You know what I mean by that. If you are in Poland and don't understand what I mean by a "subtle turned eye", that's all right too.
     Sometimes the clown is out of laughs. For me, today is just such a day.  It is sort of a "Physician, heal thyself" sort of place and I am sure that for me it will be a temporary situation.  However, I am still in a space in my life I don't care to be in. Don't worry, I will cheer myself up or will have someone hit my funny bone. Of that I am very sure of.  For today and for now, I feel depressed and down.  The clown is out of laughs.
     Circumstances have brought these feelings about. Many of you closest to me know what those circumstances are, but I don't think I need to discuss them here.  It also needs to be said that life circumstances should be dealt with and not dominate how a person reacts to life. I feel that the situation is not hopeless, and I will get through this. I am a stronger person than that. Those who know me understand my whole being sees the fun in life and grabs for all my soul can get. My travels along the road of life have taken me too far and I am in a much better place than in the past.
     Life is so very short and there is too much to see and do. It's time to celebrate successes and move on from there. By the way, what do you call...
A great place to sit and think. It's time to move on traveling the high road. 

No comments:

Post a Comment