Tuesday, April 15, 2014

OWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

     All I have to say is I am sore.  NO, you don't understand, I AM SORE. People always say that you are sore in places you thought you didn't have when you do something athletic. Well, I am sore in those places and in places I knew I had but have been gone for a long time.
     Let me explain all this.  I played in a golf tournament yesterday called The 100 Hole Golf Marathon. It was for a good cause, and as you know I love to play golf.  So, my brain said, "Why not?" My body was a bit more skeptical. In that sense, I apologize to my body for submitting it to such an ordeal. It is mad at me today, I can tell.
     I am really surprised that my spelling is so good and I am not making many typos as I am having to write this with my nose, as it is the only place on my body that doesn't hurt. Excuse me for a minute, I need a sip of coffee--OWWWW!. Bring on the Ibuprophen, I need it.  What? We are out of Ibuprophen?  NOOOOOOOO!!!!!
What a swing! I was in better shape then.

No comments:

Post a Comment