Friday, April 11, 2014

Joltin' Joe Has Left And Gone Away, But Dave Is still Here

     I just wanted to let you know that I haven't gone anywhere.  I haven't had the time and especially the money--to go anywhere that is. It has been a very busy time. That is no excuse, I realize that.  You all depend so much on my brightening your day with my tight wit and humor. It is a very important thing to make someone's day with a well placed bit of humor. No, I am not getting a big head.  My head is actually quite small, a 71/8.
     Your reaction to my last statement could be, "What a line of crap!" If that is your opinion, I respect that.  I realize that most of what I say and write is just that, a line of crap.  Bottom line is though, does it make you laugh, or at least chuckle. I know it does me as I am writing it. I share what I write out of the bottom of my heart, intended to make you smile.  All the more better if it is a belly laugh.
     What if your reaction is, " This is all crap and is not funny."? Let me go on the record as saying I respect that opinion as well.  We are all entitled to our opinions.  Telling you what you are to think or how you are to react would be a bad thing on my part.  I don't control you, or would I want to. I would question your sense of humor, but that is on me not you.
     Where have I been, you may be asking? I kind of think that you are not asking that question and are happy that I haven't written anything in a long time because what I write is pure drivel.  Again, that's your opinion and you are welcome to that misguided stance. Kind of like Democrat vs. Republican, but we won't go there. I have been busy on a few other projects, one of which is rehearsing with our church choir and our Easter musical. I have to work hard on that one, because I have a special relationship with the choir director. She also washes my clothes as well (Sorry dear, I just couldn't resist that one.  You know that I help.) 
    Sorry for that delay, but I went in to make the bed. See, I do help. This may seem like it is off the subject, but it is somewhat appropriate here.  Our next door neighbor builds doghouses. I may want to invest in one.  I may need it after this posts. Oh well.
     I have to run now.  I just saw my next door neighbor come out of his house. I wonder how much that big dog house costs? Maybe I'll ask him.
The doghouse wasn't ready so I had to improvise. Got a great deal on the doghouse though.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment