Friday, August 29, 2014

Calm Down!

     My mind is a little bit more calm today and I am now drinking my morning coffee. What does that mean?  I am going to stay on one subject today.  It is going to be a boring subject, because I need to keep it simple and focus. Besides, this may have some added benefits.  If I put you to sleep because it is so boring, I saved you the cost of a sleeping pill. Diphenhydramine is not good for you.  If you don't get that joke, that's OK because it was one of my stupider jokes.
     If you are at home and on your computer, that's fine. You can read this and fall asleep at your computer.  Just make sure that your head doesn't hit the computer keys very hard. Remember, these are very sensitive instruments and you may damage your computer if your head hits it.  Please be very careful positioning your head as it hits the keyboard and you nod off to sleep.
      Are you are in a comfortable position sitting at your computer?  I just hope that your computer is at home and not at your desk at work. We wouldn't want the boss to come by and see you sleeping.  You need the paycheck and I need you to pay your taxes so that you can pay my retirement and I don't have to go back to work. You can't pay for that Mercedes convertible on unemployment. Maybe you can, I don't know.  Hopefully your boss is reading this and nodding off as well.
     If you are reading this on a laptop, the same rules apply but you may not be at your desk.  You may actually have a better experience nodding off, especially if you are on a couch reading this or in an airport waiting room. If you are on an airplane, recline your seat as this makes for a better dozing experience. Should the passenger behind you have one of those "no recline" devices so you can't recline your seat do not throw water on them. They are human too.  Just politely remove the device and throw it in the blue water of the cabin toilet. If you are the person not allowing the person in front of you to recline. Get a life!
     If you are driving and reading this on your phone, shame on you.  What's that black car following you going a high rate of speed with red lights on and loudspeaker blaring saying, "Pull Over!". Talk to the man, I'll bet he's really nice.  He only wants to give you something.
     Enjoy your nap.  See what a nice guy I am.
I wonder what the reclining seats and tray tables are like?  Make sure your seat is in an upward position and your tray table is stored on take off.

No comments:

Post a Comment