Sunday, August 17, 2014

Oh No! I'm Out Of Coffee... Final Update--Maybe

     The crisis has been totally averted. All is well with the world.  I have a fresh stash of French Roast Coffee and a good friend brought something to make sure that the crisis would not happen.  We were close though, and just a matter of hours from it. It worked.
     Krispy Kreme doughnuts and coffee kind of makes the world a much different place. Excuse me now as I enjoy my second cup of coffee and have another Krispy Kreme.
     I am sorry but if you do live in Poland, you probably have no idea what I'm talking about. I wouldn't lie to you or try to pull the wool over your eyes.  Let's just say that you should have experienced a Krispy Kreme in order to know what I'm talking about.  You should be able to relate to the coffee though.  It is just that a Krispy Kreme heightens the effects of the coffee. Maybe it's just diabetes setting in from the sugar.  I don't know.
Thank's Doug for the Krispy  Kremes.  Now I can deal with the Sippee Cup guards much easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment