Thursday, August 28, 2014

What's On My Mind Today

     There is a lot on my mind today.  The first thing up is I need to come up with a blog topic for today.  Let's see, what should I write about?
     The sippee cup guards are outside the door. Our house looks like the remake of a bad movie about The Atom Bomb Attack On Hiroshima or a regular Godzilla movie. Aren't the two pretty much synonymous?  Ok, so I use spell-check on synonymous.  There is no "a" in synonymous. See, I told you yesterday I had ADD and you didn't believe me. Besides, I just now sat down with my first cup of coffee, and you know how that effects me. What is this paragraph about, anyway? We went from the sipee cup guards to a bad Hiroshima movie to Godzilla--can you "Godzilla Movie" as an adjective for a bad movie?--to me having ADD and not having my coffee--next paragraph.
     This is ridiculous.  My mind is racing from the sippee cup guards, to the mess in my house caused by the sippee cup invaders to Hiroshima to bad--uh Godzilla--movies to my ADD.  My coffee is at least half drunk, but the effects may take a while. I had a meeting last night with those going on the cruise I'm leading and that is on my mind. What is the price of tea in China?  Did The Giants win last night? Is global warming real? Will I get hit on the head by a falling asteroid? Was the Kennedy assassination really a Mafia conspiracy?  Should I take out the trash tonight?  I'm really not worried about that one much. STOP!!!!!!!
     I think I will stop now and go have breakfast. I enjoy having cereal for breakfast. Let's go to the pantry and see which one I should have today.  There are Cherios, Raisin Bran, Honey Nut Cherios, Honey Bunches of Oats, Regular Frosted MiniWheats, Maple Brown Sugar Frosted MiniWheats, Apple Jacks, Oatmeal--yuck, oatmeal--Quaker Life, Chocolate Cherios, Raisin Bran with Cinnamon, Raisin Bran with Raisins, AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
    Just give me my Froot Loops.
So my mind is a bit cluttered today.  What can I say?



PS: I actually do like oatmeal, I don't really hate it.  As Mom used to say and Denise still says, I't good for you so eat it.

 












Why did I put all this blank space here?  Oh yeah, I need the space to download my thoughts right now because my mind is so cluttered with thoughts like bad Godzilla movies.






















No comments:

Post a Comment