Saturday, August 16, 2014

Oh No! I'm Out Of Coffee

     Yesterday was a very sad day.  Thursday I didn't get to the store to buy some more coffee.  Ajelsiemalswitldiels  lsirels  gleis es slloa si, loahe.  That may be effecting me, so you think.  You all know what happens when I do'nt have mi coffee.  The lainwo lthishe higlhthseass  dialsd.  It sort of effects me in a bad way, and I'm out of coffee.
     Hold on, let me get a grip of myself.  There, that's better.  I better write this while I'm still lucid. It got so bad that yesterday I broke open some Keurig packs that my wife had been given as a gift.  We don't own a Keurig.  I opened the packs and poured them into the coffee maker along with some Kona coffee that I had.  The Keurig packs consisted of one dark roast than two carmel flavored--yuck, you know how I hate flavored coffee--packs.  I made the coffee all right, but I choked it down as it was the only thing I had.
    I still haven't had my coffee.  In a few minutes I am going to Starbucks for a meeting with a friend. I may OD on coffee, as dark a roast as I can find.  I hope Kimodo Dragon or something else just as dark is available.  I am losing all semblance of lucidity. Wait a minute, that happens often and my wife thinks that that is my permanent state of existence.
    Got to run before I crash and burn due to a lack of coffee.  Rhaitel hgutgwkle sgaiit lliska.  Oh my gosh, It's coming back.  I have got to run.  Maybe tea will work.
My world is pretty rocky without that first cup of coffee.



No comments:

Post a Comment