Thursday, June 18, 2015

It's a Computer Conspiracy

     I  think that computers are out to get us. Its true.  They were intended to make life better for us, but that is  not the case. Their hidden agenda is now starting to surface and has reared it's ugly head with my computer. That modern tool that I depend on every day is now on the fritz, with no ill feelings toward Fritz.
     I am not going to describe what is happening to my modern marvel of technology. What the heck, I couldn't describe it anyway so why bother. The darn thing just isn't working right.  More importantly, my puny attempts to fix it have been met in utter frustration--mine not the computer's.  I think that it is laughing at me. They share these things with other computers. Computers compare notes you know, sharing how they have completely made their human users go bonkers. I think they call it interfacing, and they know.
     Those of you who are conspiracy theorists can take heart with this one. I don't know who shot JFK and I don't know if Roswell was really an alien spacecraft crash site.  What I do know is that they are out to get us--computers I mean. What do all those 0's and 1's mean anyway. What is going on in their beady  little binary minds. How can we really foul up that human today? That's what is going on.
     I agree with the noted philosopher, whose name is Unknown. That's a strange name, isn't it? Why did his mother call him unknown.  Was she mad at him or something.  History does not mention this. He or she did write a lot though as many philosophical sayings and writings are credited to Unknown. 
    What did that philosopher Unknown say about this, as I return to the original subject.  Sorry, my ADD kicked in and I got a little off subject. I will leave you with this and what they said.  "To err is human. It takes a computer to really foul things up." AMEN!
My Able-Bodied Computer Technician

No comments:

Post a Comment