Monday, June 15, 2015

Where Have You Been?

     It seems as though I have done this before.  I know that it is very important to post often and be consistent. That is a problem to me, but I am going to try to fix that. After all, I am a writer and I need to write. I also need to pay the bills, but that is another story.
     There is a real good reason for my not posting, I'm sure. I have been sick for more that three weeks.  That's a good one.  My step-son just got marries and I was helping with the preparations for that. OK, that won't work. I have been playing too much golf.  If you call four times since January an excuse, I guess you could say that.  I have been watching too many "Chick Flicks" on TV. That could be thrown into the mix, It is baseball season and the Giants are playing and on TV almost every night can be used as an excuse.
   My final excuse is truly the best.  There is no excuse. It's time to get writing again.
This is what my brain has looked like recently. I'm trying to restore it.

No comments:

Post a Comment