Friday, July 19, 2013

Don't Let The Grass Grow Underneath Your Feet (supplemental)


     The deed is done.  The lawn is mowed and the flowerbeds weeded. My grandson was found safe at his campsite.  He actually was upset when we told him that he had to break camp and be picked up by his mother to go home. I really like him. 
     It was kind of fun working in the yard.  I took my shirt off to get a tan and now look like a Maine spiny lobster after just coming out of the boil.  That isn't exactly true.  I am sunburned a little, but this happens every year when I take my shirt off for the first time and go out into the sun. The truth is that I tan very well. 
     Speaking of me going shirtless, If you don't know me I would like to say that I look like a Greek God with my shirt off.  My arms are as toned as Hercules and my legs are as strong and muscular as tree trunks.  The six pack abs that I have stand out and gleam in the sun like well tanned alabaster.  What image can I give for well tanned abs.  What does alabaster have to do with it?  I don't know.  
      Those that do know me can tell you that I am full of it and am a big liar trying to impress those of you that don't know me.  The sight of me with my shirt off kind of makes them cringe.  My arms and legs are not muscular, and I don't have six pack abs, but abs that look more like a keg of  Old English after a Frat party. Oh well, they are mine and I love them.
     At any rate, the yard is done, and I am at rest in the knowledge of a job well done.  Thank you Denise for doing it.















P.S.:  She didn't do it alone. After all, we are newlyweds. We did it together and it does look good.
See what a great job Denise did.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment