Friday, October 11, 2013

Guess What Day It Is...Friday!

     Yes, it is Friday.  This is the end of the workweek and the beginning of the weekend. I hope that you will get out and do something fun this weekend.
     Here's the problem with that for me.  I'm retired.  If you look at that closely, it can be said that for me every day is Saturday. In all actuality I write every day, so it can be said that everyday is a Monday.  Let's not say Monday, that is just too scary.  How about we say Tuesday or Wednesday.  I like Tuesday because it is a good TV day.  I like Thursday as well because I know that the next day is Friday and there is a feeling of anticipation and excitement that the weekend is coming the next day.  Hey wait a minute, I don't have a weekend because I'm retired and I still write
This picture has got nothing to do with today's post.  I just thought I would show you where old pianos go to die,and share the picture for no real good reason.
.
     I feel sorry for the Japanese.  In all honesty, I feel sorry for all those west of the International dateline.  It is tomorrow there today. They spend their Saturday nights dreading the next day because it is Monday when they wake up and have to go back to work.  We here east of the dateline still have a day off, Sunday. Of course, when we are making our weekend plans on Thursday, it is Friday and they are getting a jump on the weekend. Are you all following my logic here.
     Now do you want the truth behind all of this? Truth is that I am tired of the Airwolf rerun on TV and thought that I would get this post out of the way and written.  When I came to my computer, I realized that I couldn't think of anything to write about. If you can figure out what I have written today and why, you will be a lot further along and ahead of me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment