Tuesday, January 13, 2015

A Moving Experience--Part 4

     Are we totally moved in yet--No.  We are working on it. The big problem is that I have been sick as a dog the past few days and I haven't been much help on the move.  I have that "Creepin Crud" that a lot of people have come down with.  I hope that I get over it soon because "The General" needs her sergeant.
     The permanent command center has been established.  I am communicating to you from there now. It has not been totally equipped and branded yet but it is up and running.  My staff has arrived and we are ready to go. King Kong and White Elephant say hello to you.  They are at their posts and are ready to fulfill their duty.  What are their duties, by the way?  One is a bit stiff and the other is stuffed, but don't tell them I said that.  They have been loyal.
    It really is great to be in this location. I have given up some very important perks, but that is the nature of the mission. This communication center is much smaller and does not have the room that the other location did. Those are the sacrifices you have to make.
 What mission, you say? I don't think there is one, I just had to write something and that sounded good at the moment.
Our new field command center.


1 comment: