Monday, January 19, 2015

Who Moved My Cheese--I Mean Coffee?

     I must say this right off the bat.  If you are the author of "Who Moved My Cheese" please don't sue me for using your title. It wouldn't be advantageous to you to sue me as I wouldn't have the riches to pay off any sort of judgments anyway. I am just a poor retired teacher and starving writer. Maybe my wife could pay the settlement costs back in piano lessons, but I would have to do some heavy talking to get her to do that. I did read your book by the way and found it insightful.
     Everything is out of the old house and over here into the new house or has been placed in storage. The physical move is over but we are overwhelmed with a sea full of boxes. You have to wonder, What did we leave in storage that we should have brought over here and what is over here that really should be in storage?  I can tell you right now one important thing we took to storage, my coffee.  Who did that?  Who is responsible for misplacing the makings of the fluid that keeps life going?  I personally brought over that hot chocolate mix that is supposed to cure my ADHD, but what about my coffee.  I was sick and couldn't monitor the situation.  Wouldn't you know it somebody dropped the ball.  Where is my coffee?  Who moved my coffee and where did you put it?
     I can put up with my clothes and underwear being misplaced. Don't worry, I won't go into the details of that.  I can even go having my golf clubs in the wrong place, at least not for long. My coffee is a different story.  WHO MOVED MY COFFEE AND WHERE DID YOU PUT IT!!!!!!!
In Happier Times

No comments:

Post a Comment