Thursday, January 8, 2015

A Moving Experience-- Star Date Supplemental

     I always was a fan of Star Trek.. I used to love it when Kirk, Picard or for that matter any of the other Captains were always in a jam and could not make an entry in their Captain's log. They would say, " Captain's log, stardate supplemental." That to me was the height of cool. I thought that if they could
do it, so could I. Here it goes, Dave's blog-stardate supplemental.
     I am in a classified location writing this. We are in the middle of the move and things are going well. This location is undisclosed because of the sensitive nature of the move. It is not sensitive to the security of the country but it is still sensitive and I can't explain because that information too is classified.
     I have successes to report that have been declassified so I can share that limited information with you. The garage is pretty much moved, which is a big thing. We had to sweep it for mines--er, uh black widow spiders--so the task was very extensive and exhaustive. That bit is don and the materiel contained in the garage has been relocated to the storage bunker. Today's assault will be--oh, wait a minute I can't tell you that.  That is part of the classified operations order.
     Here is what I can tell you. Objectives have been set and we have brought up the necessary troop units and mechanized units. That Volkswagen missed the general by about six inches by the way. Troop movements are a very dangerous undertaking. The reserves are in place so we are ready to go. As information is available and declassified, I will release it so that you may have an update.
     Due to the nature of this operation, it is unknown whether or not I will publish.  I know I said yesterday that I wouldn't today, but I was able to secure a communication device. I'll keep you posted.
From the field
Dave


Staging area of the secret, undisclosed location. The troops are ready to roll.




No comments:

Post a Comment