Monday, January 26, 2015

No Pain, No Gain

     It's Monday again and my body knows what that means. Oh, for joy, it's time to go to the gym again.  Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday I drag myself out of bed at about 4:45 in the morning to be at the gym by 5:30. Today was especially ugly because I haven't worked out in about two and a half weeks. I truly dread this. Why do I have to go, do I have to? I don't want to go. Well, I'm up now and dressed.  I might as well go, besides I don't want to take a ribbing from Denise. Here I go, I'll tell you how it went.  Why do I subject myself to this torture? I don't know if it is really worth it.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
     I'm back.  WOW, do I feel great! My back is not hurting and my body feels energized. I can feel my heart pumping and I kind of have that after workout glow. My legs tingle and my mind is clear. I can't wait until Wednesday! It's time for my coffee and breakfast.  Hello day, I am very glad to see you again and I'm ready for whatever you have for me.
Nope, not for breakfast today!
Hi Poland, It's good to see you back.
The video is for those of you who are stuck in the snow of the Frozen North or wherever it is snowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment