Tuesday, January 6, 2015

A Truly Moving Experience--Not New Year's Day Holiday

     Well, the time is truly here.  We have put it off thinking that it was a dream or that we were caught in a Hallmark Hall of Fame movie. Have you ever watched one of those--that and the Lifetime Network. When they put the definition of  "Chick Flick" in the dictionary, they have a schedule of movies that will be appearing on Lifetime or Hallmark. I am not going to admit it that I am hooked, but that's what we watch here in the Rallis house. That's kind of off the subject, I know and I guess the old ADHD is kicking in. What I really want to point out is that the move is here. I DON'T WANT TO MOVE! Too bad sucker, you're movin.
     We are not packed and we have to be out of here by Saturday. My beloved came in this morning before she went to work and told me she doesn't know if  we are going to make it all out by then. To this point, she has been the one kind of in charge of the whole thing.  As of 08:00 today, that is going to change. The private (me) is going to take personal initiative and take the hill. This thing is going to get done, and soon--like today. Get out of the way, general!
     I know what has to be done.  I have been taking this stuff Jovita which is supposed to make me more focused and decisive.  I think it is working. It is going to get done, and starting now. I have the battle plan all laid out, and if the general gets in the way, she may get run over by an A-1 tank--maybe not an A-1 tank as we can't afford the tank but how about a Bradley Fighting Vehicle? We can't afford that either. How about our neighbor's 1970 Volkswagen.  That is more a possibility.
     FORWARD, MARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Third move in three years.  I'm buying stock in U-Haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment