Sunday, March 9, 2014

Who Broke In Last Night?

     I would like to catch the person who broke in our house last night.  They didn't get anything, but they did play a childish prank.  The took all the clocks in the house and set them all forward one hour.  In essence you could say that they were thieves because they stole that hour. 
     I guess that I should be thankful they didn't steal anything else but the hour.  They could have stolen the 1903 Chickoring Grand Piano now in the living room, but they didn't. My wife would have liked them to take my "Band of Brothers" CD's that I watch constantly, but they didn't.  All they got away with was that hour.
     Every clock in the house was set forward an hour.  Our phones were even changed one hour ahead. What is this? Are we
I have no comment.  Someone took an hour of sleep away from me and I haven't had my coffee yet.
in a new episode of The Twilight Zone?

No comments:

Post a Comment