Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Yep, This Is What 5:00 AM (PDT) Looks Like

     Is the sun even up yet? Why am I even up right now? Oh yes, I can't get anything done after 8:00 because I am too easily distracted. It's a matter of productivity and distractions. The house is quiet right now and everyone is sleeping. Just a minute, I have to go make coffee.
#
#
#
#
#
     OK, I'm back.  Life is full of distractions which take us away from what we are doing.  Hold on a minute, nature calls.
#
#
#
#
#
#
     It seems as though if I don't get things done before everyone is up and the day gets going, I will not get anything done.  Yes I do have my office and can close the door for my privacy, but something always seems to get my attention and I stop.  Once I stop, it is almost impossible to get started again. Wait a minute, the phone just rang.  Who the heck would call me at 6:00 AM (PDT)?
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
     I'll be right back, the coffee is ready.  I don't like stale coffee.
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
     There, that's better.  You know how I can't function without my coffee. Who would call me at 6:00AM (PDT)?  It was a friend that wanted to know if I would like to play golf today at 8:00 AM (PDT).  There is no way!  I have work to do.  See what I am saying.  If I don't get the work done now, I won't get it done. This coffee is great by the way.
    Denise want me to shed some pounds.  Maybe I should go ahead and do my crunches and stretching routine, maybe go for my
walk right now so I don't forget. Excuse me, I'll be right back.
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
     Oh well, why fight it.  I've got to run now if I am going to shower, get dressed, have breakfast and be at the golf course by 8:00 AM (PDT).  


What a course!  I am retired now, you know.


No comments:

Post a Comment