Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Who is "We" (Part 2)

    Who  are "we"?  Who are they?  Why is it that "we" always do the right thing and "they" always don't.
How do "they" reform and become part of "we"? Is it possible?  I don't know.  I know that this is a very short post, but there is a lot here to be considered. 
     I don't want you to melt down as you are contemplating this, so be careful.  Don't try to resolve all of this at one time. Take brief snippets of time to ponder the seriousness of all this and how it effects your daily lives. This stuff is important, almost as important as having your morning cup of coffee.  I'd drinking mine right now.
    I just want you to remember that "we" don't loop the toilet paper under the roll--I hate that, don't you--and "they will never get that highway bypass around Los Banos done.  Sorry about that to those of you who don't live in the Central Valley of California, I thought I would throw that in there.  How about "they" are working on the traffic in Los Angeles or the smog in Bejing?
    Do "they" have a "we" and a "they" in Poland?  Come on Poland, I need your answer.
"They" put my son in jail.  Not really, It was only make believe (darn).     

No comments:

Post a Comment