Monday, June 2, 2014

Who is "We"?

     Does anyone other than myself wonder about the overuse of the pronoun "we"?  Probably not, because I think about some really strange stuff.  Remember though, I am not weird, just different.  In my opinion, we overuse the word "we".  Keep in mind that that is just my opinion, and I am still under house arrest being guarded by the two sippee cup guards outside my door. That should kind of put things in their proper perspective.
     This explanation of  what I am talking about may get convoluted as I am thinking about how to say it as I am writing this, so just bear with me a bit.  It may get a little strange, but hang in there. If you have been one of my readers, you know what I am talking about. You there in Poland, you are on your own.  Here goes, and I want you to think about this as it is truly profound as are all my observations and comments on life.
     My wife and I--notice I didn't use the word we--were out and about doing something with my stepdaughter and grandson Szczepan.  I changed my grandson's name here to protect the innocent.  His name really isn't Szczepan but I needed a name and I wanted to get my Polish readers involved here so I changed it to a Polish first name. Where were we, I mean where was I?  Oh yes, we--uh, my wife and I with my step daughter and grandson--were out and about.  Szczepan picked up a cigarette butt from the ground and what was my wife AND my step daughter's immediate reaction?  WE don't pick up cigarette butts off the ground. They said it almost simultaneously--again to help those of you in Poland they said it at the same exact time. Hmmmm....
     This brings about a good question.  If we don't do something, who does?  You would think that the answer would be "they" do.  Who is "they"?  Are "they" bad and evil people or just misguided by the dark side of the universe.  I don't know. More about this later when I talk about who "we" are and who "they" are.  One more thing to think about.  Are "they" dangerous?
I am thoroughly convinced "they" did this.

No comments:

Post a Comment