Monday, July 27, 2015

Back To Clankety Clank

     Don't you  love cars?  Just when you seem to have something taken care of mechanically something else pops up and it sparks a return to the "Car Einstein". You may not know who the "Car Einstein" is, but he is the guy who works on my car. This guy is good, but he is human.
    As you know, or don't know and there is a third category of you just don't car which I am OK with, we took our car to "Car Einstein" last week to cure a problem. We got the car back and it ran great for me. My wife drove the "Blue Wonder", our car as we lovingly call it, and it decided to make some new noises. Uh-oh, "Car Einstein" didn't catch everything.
    These were not "if you drive me I won't run" noises, but they were noises that let us know something else is happening  and you should get them checked kind of noises. I hate those kind of noises because I never know when those noises become the "Oops, I'm broken and won't run and now you are stranded on a busy freeway out in the middle of nowhere between Palm Springs and Phoenix" noise.  We all have heard them. They strike terror in all our driving hearts. Have you ever been to Palm Springs or Phoenix by the way?

     Right now, the car is in the shop being diagnosed and "Car Einstein" is on the job. . I can only hope for the best. Shakespeare wrote "A rose by any other name could smell so sweet."  Well, I am saying that a noise with any other sound could make one feel so utterly terrified.

Yep, she needed a bit of work.














 

No comments:

Post a Comment