Thursday, July 23, 2015

Let's Wrestle

     With respect to the WWE or whatever they are calling themselves and professional wrestling, last night I "Got Ready To Rumble".  It was time for me to wrestle, but it wasn't what you think. No, I wasn't going to go three falls with Jon Cena or The Undertaker.  My challenge was to defeat an even more difficult foe, the child car seat.
      Have you ever tried to put one of those in the back seat of a car and get it put in properly? Believe me, it is no fun. Yesterday I had to transport one of my grandchildren and had to put one onto the back seat of our car. Let me tell you, this was no picnic. It probably would have been easier and less painful to have gone three round with Cena.
      When you look at these devices of pain, they look fairly easy to install.  There is only a couple of belts to attach and bingo, you are in business. These instruments of frustration are installed with automatic Murphy's Law activator sensors.  You remember Murphy's Law, don't you?  Anything that can go wrong will.  Yep, they build that bit of software right into every one of those suckers. It activated just as soon as it heard I was going to put the thing in the back seat. And, by the way, Murphy was an optimist or so they say.
      Such a simple device, the directions to install seem to be so simple. Directions lie, as we all know. I still don't know what that leftover strap was for.
The culprit.  Such a simple device but it is an instrument of torture for it's installer.

No comments:

Post a Comment