Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Hey Geico--I Could Write A Commercial For You Part 2

Dear Geico Insurance
     I could write a commercial for you. I am totally out there as far as my sense of humor and I could bring some of that madness to your advertising campaign.  Each commercial is entertaining and humorous which really catches the imagination of viewers.  I have that humor and imagination.
     I just saw the "Operation" commercial and it was hilarious. The idea of a doctor working on a patient and if they fouled up a buzzer would sound really cracked me up. An then there is the "Words Can Hurt" ad. What a stroke of creativity. I wish I had thought of that. Not only that but one would have to wonder if they would really want "A Million Bucks". I also totally understand asking a cat to rescue you from quicksand. I've seen that look from my cat a time or two before.
     Today is Wednesday.  Who can forget the "Guess What Day It Is" ad. That camel is priceless and the follow up commercial showed a stroke of creativity and genius that will never be equaled. All of these fit into my range as far as my sense of humor.
    I can be contacted through my email or though this blog.

Thank You
Dave

PS: This is not related to the subject of my blog but I want to welcome my new readers from Slovakia and Sweeden. None of this blog may make sense to you but hang in there.
This is a subject very deer to me. See Geico, I work well with words. I would like to make a few bucks off writng commercials for you. Call me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment