Monday, November 28, 2011

It Has To Be Done

     I know that sometimes you as my loyal reader have to wonder what the title of my blogs have to do with the content of the blog itself.  Believe me, sometimes I wonder myself.  Take today's title as an example.  The title has nothing to do with what I am going to talk about. 
     Let me explain to you.  Most of the time I begin writing at about 5:00 AM Pacific Standard Time (05:00 on the 24 hour clock, and if you are impressed  that keep reading.)  I have just awaken from a night's slumber and have not exactly arrived at a point of lucid consciousness.  I know that the task must be done, so I write many times half asleep. Generally, I am taking in my first nourishment-a cup of coffee. I do add milk not cream because I don't need the calories and to the coffee I add artificial sweetner again because of the calories. You can probably tell if I have drunk the coffee because the blog that day probably makes more sense.
     What does today's title have to do with what I have written?  Absolutely nothing in that I was going to write about something else completely different than what I am writing about today.  That's just how my mind works. I have not had my coffee yet, so that kind of explains it all.  To those on the other side of the world who are not reading my blog, it is the late afternoon (17:00 in whatever timezone is opposite of PST...see I told you I was going to impress you about time.) where you are living.  You are awake-at least most of you.
There are no excuses for not being understandable and brilliant.  What does that have to do with anything?  I better go have my coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment