Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It's Another Great Day

     Good Morning to everyone!  I also would like to say Ola to the readers in Peru.  I wish you a wonderful Autumn day.  Wait a minute, is it morning in Peru?  Let me think about this a bit.  Is it Autumn in Peru?  I am totally confused.  Let's think about this a minute.
     If I say good  morning to someone who lives in St. Petersburg, Russia do I say good morning to his friend who lives in Vladivastok, Russia at the same time?  If I go to church on Sunday morning here in California, are people in Japan on the other side of the Pacific Ocean getting ready to go to church, if they go to to church?  Nope, its not Sunday there it's Monday afternoon and people are hard at their jobs. 
     Christmas is coming and I love to travel.  I have never experienced a white Christmas with snow.  I have never been to Australia and I might go there for the winter snows-does it snow in Australia?  If it does, I might go there.  Wait a minute, it's not winter in Austrailia, they are bgeinning their summer.  I'm confused, but let's go to the beach and have a white Christmas only with beach sand, not snow.  Does it snow anywhere in Australia? 
    I can't afford to travel to Australia this year, so I guess that idea is going to go down the drain.  If I pour that idea down the drain in Equador, I can pour part of it down the drain and it will go down clockwise and the rest I can pour down in a drain just inches away, and it will go down the other way, counterclockwise. 
     This planet of ours has some very interesting ways about it.  Of course it is not the same time or season in other parts of the world.  There are 24 timezones on the Earth and four hesipheres.  It can be winter in the North and Summer in The South.  Knowing this, I'm still confused.  What time is it, anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment