Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It Has To Be Done! (Part Two)

     Yesterday, I told you that the post was not going to have anything to do with the title.  I had planned to write something and the blog turned out to be something else.  Well, I am going to back up time here and write the post that I was going to write yesterday today.  Dows that make sense?  It shouldn't.  At any rate, here goes. I have had a cup of coffee this morning, by the way.
     You can all shout for joy!  I have decided to go back to the gym and work out.  I have seen that I am beginning to gain weight again, and after loosing 70 pounds and gaining 10 back, I don't want to have to loose the 70 all over again.  I want to loose another 50, and I can do it.  Any comments of encouragement would be greatly appreciated. 
     I want to tell you the truth here.  I worked out and lifted weithts again for the first time yesterday.  Besides getting up and going to the gym, I felt great. This is also something that I want to do and that is put more discipline into my life.  There are certain things that must be done, and I need to do them on a regular basis. 
Sorry, I didn't mean to get serious, but I do have that in me.  I very rarely know where it is, but it is there. 
     I have one more thing to say and that is Hi Drew!  I am not going to explain that, it is what it is.    

No comments:

Post a Comment