Sunday, November 6, 2011

Today is...

     Today is Sunday, or at least it is Sunday here in California.  There are a couple of reasons that I know this.  I went to church this morning and sang in the choir- I still have problems spelling choir.  I am a presbyterian and there were people in the church as well as a message from the pastor so I guess it is Sunday.  American football is also on, but that is no longer an indication that it is Sunday.  I understand that there is a game on Thursday this week.  The world is truly not the same.  I have no idea what day football, or soccer, is played in the other parts of the civilized world.  Australian rules football is another story. What about Rugby?
     At any rate, since it is Sunday I am taking the day off so don't expect me to post anything.  For those of you on the other side of the International Dateline it is Monday, so this post is for you.  I have nothing witty to say today for those who are on the my side of the world, so  on the other side of the world you can read this and chuckle at those of us on this side of the planet who are not laughing at my blog  I am not writing  today because it is Sunday. With all that is going on in my life, I need the rest in order to provide all of you the chuckles and belly laughs that you have come to expect.  This is hard work! So, you think that this stuff just comes to me out of thin air? It doesn't.  I must go now to rest my brain.  What am I going to write about tomorrow, let's see....

No comments:

Post a Comment